TABA Players & Families,
We hope that you are staying safe and healthy during these difficult times. We thank you all for your patience and support.
Given the circumstances and the unknown timelines of COVID-19 we have made the hard decision to cancel our Spring 2020 season. TABA will be offering a full refunds to all registrants. Please know this will take some time organize and Team Snap is also over whelmed with requests and it could take weeks. Again your patience is appreciated.
If between now and September the government and public health officials reopen our parks and allow group activity we will look to offer a program for as much time as we can. Please make sure you continue to check our website and Facebook page for updates as well as any new communications through Team Snap.
I would like to thank all of our executive, coaches and parents for their time and planning already put into the season. Please continue to do your part and stay home so we can get back to our daily lives, families, friends and out on the ball diamond.
President – Tsawwassen Baseball